Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Why I don't blog more...

Turns out I don't take pictures. Ever. (I like to save things to memory--the lighting is better there.) This being said, and the fact that I have no patience for downloading posts, here is my annual blog. You'd better enjoy it. I think this is my 20th (??) year of doing my family's Christmas letter (which is why it includes my parents and brother etc.) and I think they're all starting to blend together. If you don't know (or care for) my family, you may skim over their paragraphs (I've made them shorter for such a case)...The pictures are kind of a where's Waldo of some people, Avery (Josh and Mere's daughter) is in the first picture on the far right. You'll have to look extra hard to see a picture of Josh and Mere. Sorry. Enough said...enjoy. =)

No comments: